This article describes the main menu of the RetailForce portal.
shows a country-specific overview
of the selected company
- Client versions - shows the versions of the RetailForce Fiscal Client used in the company.
- Annual year check overview - [AT systems only] shows the status of the annual receipt check via FinanzOnline.
Distributor = Sales partner of RetailForce solutions; POS system manufacturers, system houses, sales organisations, etc.
Shows an overview of all distributors. If your company is created as a distributor, you will see at least your own company.
Further information on creating the organisational structure in the RetailForce Cloud.
Organisations = companies operating cash register system / electronic recording systems, customer companies.
Overview of all created organisations.
By default, the selected organisation (at the top of each page, selection via pencil icon) is displayed.
- Checkbox "all" - display all organisations
- Drop-down menu "distributor filter" - display of all organisations assigned to a specific distributor
- Search field - search for a specific company
Company = companies operating cash register system / electronic recording systems, customer companies (Same entity as "Organisation").
This entity is only created to map parent-subsidiary relationships within the client's company-structure. E.g. holding organisation with subsidiaries in different countries, or for different divisions, etc.
Displays an overview of all companies assigned to the selected company.
Stores - Folding men
Stores = branches, subsidiaries, locations.
Opens an overview (in the main menu) of all created branches of the selected company.
To select, click on "All Stores" or on one of the displayed shops.
- Checkbox "Show archived terminals" - show archived (deactivated) terminals (cash registers).
- Search field - search for specific shops
The terminals (cash registers) assigned to the respective store are displayed by clicking on the arrow symbol '>' on the far left of the corresponding line.
Overview of all created configuration objects.
Further information in the article: General information on configuration
The "Upload" function can be used to import .csv files which are used to define the organisational structure in the RetailForce portal without having to create organisational units manually.
Sample .csv files for this are available in the downloads section of the RetailForce website at https://www.retailforce.cloud/downloads/ImportCsv/.
This menu item is only displayed if a licence to use digital receipts has been assigned.
Displays all digital receipts submitted to the RetailForce Cloud by the selected company. As you scroll down, more receipts are reloaded into the view.
- Received invitations - invitations you have received from other users and
- Invitations sent but not yet accepted (open invitations) - invitations to other people that you have sent yourself.
Currently only available as a preview for portal users.
Overview of licences - test licences, productive licences, etc.
Overview of the fiscal countries supported by the RetailForce fiscal system. After selecting the respective country, the so-called "Fiscal country properties" are displayed. These contain country-specific information on:
- Type of fiscalisation,
- the necessary journal types,
- the supported document types,
- the supported payment types as well as
- the supported business cases.