If, for example, a data export in DSFinV-K format is to be carried out in the course of a cash register inspection ("Kassen-Nachschau") at your company, or if the TAR files of the TSE are required, carry out the following steps:
- Log in to the RetailForce portal (https://portal.retailforce.cloud) with your user data,
- in the main menu (left), navigate to the corresponding cash register for which the export is to be carried out (Organisation > Company > Store > Terminal), and select it,
- in the action menu (right), select the option:
- "Export Taxonomy" to export the cash register data in DSFinV-K format or
- "Export Tar" to download the TAR files of the TSE (technical security device).
- in both cases a time period for the export must be specified (From - To)
- to determine the period for which data is available in the RetailForce Cloud, the date of the first and the last available daily closing is indicated in the Terminal Insights (above the Action menu on the right):
- in the case of a DSFinV-K export, you can still select whether the cash register data should be output in JSON or CSV format:
- after clicking on the "Export" button, a corresponding export data is created and downloaded.