This chapter provides general information on how to create a configuration for fiscal units in the cloud. Configurations are downloaded and applied by fiscal clients during initialisation, via ConfigClient byCloud. For more information, see the article on initialisation.
In the RetailForce portal, configuration can be inherited downwards within the organisational structure. This means that a configuration can be used for a number of terminals at the same time and it is not necessary to create it for each terminal. It is also possible to overwrite some configurations in the inherited object.
The configuration object is always independent of the master data object, such as organisation, etc.
It is possible to transfer a configuration object to any level of inheritance. A configuration object can be transferred at each level (organisation, company, stores and terminals).
Cloud data inheritance structure:
- Company - optional
- Company - optional
Your organisation consists of 13 shops in Germany and is now planning a new branch in Austria. The POS system hardware used is the same in Germany and Austria.
You will need:
- An organisation based in Germany (FiscalCountry = Germany)
- An additional optional company resident in Austria (FiscalCountry = Austria)
- 13 Shops/branches with connection to the organisation
- 1 branch with connection to the organisation AND to the company in Austria
You need to define 2 configuration objects:
- a configuration object with all configurations needed for Germany
- you can define the entire hardware configuration in the configuration object for Germany
- a configuration object with all the configurations needed for Austria
- you do not have to define the hardware configuration in the configuration for Austria
- overwrite the FiscalCountry and the country-specific configuration for the configuration for Austria
Configuration Germany -  = Germany
Configuration Austria -  = Austria
Configuration France -  = France
Configuration Bulgaria  = Bulgaria
Configuration Denmark  = Denmark
Configuration Sweden  = Sweden
Configuration Slovenia  = Slovenia
Configuration Poland  = Poland
Configuration Serbia  = Serbia
Configuration Italy  = Italy
Configuration Croatia  = Croatia
Configuration Romania  = Romania
Configuration Lithuania  = Lithuania
Configuration Spain  = Spain
Configuration NoFiscalization  = NoFiscalization
Please sign in to leave a comment.