Once an organisational structure has been created in the RetailForce Cloud, configurations can be created for the tills.
For general information on configurations, see the linked article.
The configuration for France is explained in more detail in this article.
Configuration France -  =Austria
The following parameters can be preset by configuration:
- Caption - (arbitrary) name of the configuration
- Organisation - selection for which organisation the configuration is to be provided
- Simple cash point closing - selection for the simplified daily closing
- Cash register id - ID of the cash register hardware
- Cash register brand - manufacturer designation / brand of the cash register hardware
- Cash register model name - model name of the cash register hardware
- Cash register serial number - serial number of the cash register hardware / POS
- Currency ISO code - currency symbol (e.g. EUR)
- Cash register software version - software version of the cash register software
- Cash register software brand - brand name of the POS software
- Cloud archive - Checkbox to activate the archiving of fiscal data in the Secure Archive of RetailForce (Cloud Archive)
- Certification number - The certificate number is issued after successful certification of the POS system by Infocert. This number must be entered here.
- Example: 525/1234-1
Note: the certificate number must also be printed on the receipt. For more information, see the article Document Requirements France.
"Create" completes the creation of the configuration and saves it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.