Once an organisational structure has been created in the RetailForce Cloud, configurations can be created for the tills.
For general information on configurations, see the linked article.
The configuration for Denmark is explained in more detail in this article.
Configuration Denmark -  = Denmark
The following parameters can be preset by configuration:
(* ...mandatory/required field)
- Caption* - (arbitrary) name of the configuration
- Organisation* - selection for which organisation the configuration is to be provided
- Simple cash point closing - selection for the simplified daily closing
- Cash register id* - ID of the cash register hardware
- Cash register brand* - manufacturer designation / brand of the cash register hardware
- Cash register model name* - model name of the cash register hardware
- Cash register serial number* - serial number of the cash register hardware / POS
- Cash register software version* - software version of the cash register software
- Cash register software brand* - brand name of the POS software
- Currency ISO code* - Currency symbol according to ISO (e.g. DKK)
- Cloud archive - Checkbox to activate the archiving of fiscal data in the RetailForce Cloud (licence required!)
"Create" completes the creation of the configuration and saves it.