The requirements of Infocert's NF525 demand that the version of the electronic recording system and the middleware used to create the document must be clearly identifiable (see NF525 v2.2, Annex 2, 184.108.40.206).
The version number must also be printed on the document (see NF525 v2.2, R12 - 5.1 and R13 - 5.1).
When using the RetailForce Fiscal Middleware, the composition of the version number described below must be observed.
Architecture Fiscal Middleware
The RetailForce Fiscal Middleware is composed of different modules,
- the "Trusted Fiscal Module" (TFM) - provides the input interface, among other things
- the different "Trusted Fiscal Country Modules" (TFCM) - the respective country module is responsible for processing the input data based on the regulations in the respective fiscal country.
By separating the TFM and the various TFCMs, further country implementations can be added and existing ones adapted without changing the other country implementations.
This means that there are also different versions of the individual modules.
The software version number to be certified under NF525 is composed as follows:
- Major Release Version POS Software
- Major Release Version RetailForce Trusted Fiscal Module (TFM)
- Major Release Version RetailForce Trusted Fiscal Country Module France (TFCM)
The version of the RetailForce Trusted Fiscal Module (TFM) can be found in the download area of the RetailForce website and is identical to the published version of the Fiscal Middleware (current version: 1.4.3).
The current version of the different Trusted Fiscal Country Modules (TFCM) can be found in the release notes of the version of the Fiscal Middleware that is used. The release notes can be viewed in the downloads area at https://www.retailforce.cloud/downloads/.
Structure - Schematic
The individual elements should be separated with hyphens ("-").
The following example is intended to illustrate the versioning:
- current version of the POS software: v 7.3.2989
- current version RetailForce Fiscal Middleware (and TFM): v 1.4.3
- current version RetailForce Trusted Fiscal Country Module France (TFCM-FR): v 1.0.0
In this case, the software version to be certified would be: 7-1-1
More information can be found in the Document Object Model documentation (search term: "CertifiedVersion").