With "Check last document", the receipt signature of the last fiscal document transmitted to the RetailForce Cloud can be validated via the FinanzOnline cash register web service.
- The user data for the cash register web service is entered in the Austrian configuration assigned to the respective terminal/client,
- corresponding licence was selected (licences with cloud use or with the "Cloud configuration" option).
After selecting the function, an attempt is made to transmit the receipt signature ("QR code") of the last fiscal document transmitted to the RetailForce Cloud to the FinanzOnline cash register web service for validation.
The result of the validation is displayed immediately. The result can also be found in the online financial communication log (Fon protocol - "Document validation for document XYZ").
If the signature validation is successful, the following message is displayed:
Text: "Der vorliegende Beleg wurde gesetzeskonform von einer erfolgreich in Betrieb genommenen Registrierkasse erstellt." (en: "This receipt was created in accordance with the law by a cash register that was successfully put into operation.")
Error during validation
Incorrect signature validation can have the following reasons.
User data missing or incorrect
The data User for cash register web service was not entered in the configuration or is incorrect.
- Enter the user data for the cash register web service in the configuration and update the terminal / client configuration.
- Check the user data for the cash register web service and correct it if necessary. In the event of a correction, update the terminal / client configuration afterwards.
Cash register not registered
The cash register has not (yet) been successfully registered in FinanzOnline or has already been reported "out of service".
- Carry out a cash register registration or recommissioning (commissioning process of the cash register as implemented by the cash register manufacturer).
You can find an overview of all Austria-specific functions in the article "FinanzOnline functions".