The RetailForce system provides special functions for Austrian systems. These functions are required to fulfil the Cash Register Security Ordinance (RKSV).
- In the organisation (or company) superordinate to the terminal,  = Austria is selected as the "Fiscal country".
You can find the functions
- at the corresponding Austrian organisation or company,
- for each individual terminal. Each terminal / client created in RetailForce corresponds to a cash register in accordance with RKSV, as well as
- in the "Configuration" menu, for Austrian configurations.
1. Status Signaturerstellungseinheit
- displays the signature creation device assigned to the respective organisational unit and
- its FinanzOnline reporting status.
2. Terminal functions FinanzOnline
To call up the functions, navigate to the corresponding terminal (in the respective store). After selecting the terminal, the action items (right) are displayed. The RKSV functions are hidden behind the "Fon" action item.
After selecting the action item, a further menu opens in which the following functions are available. The individual functions are described in separate articles.
|Check last document
|Validation of the last transmitted document
|Check registration status of the respective cash register
|Generation of export data capture protocol according to §7 RKSV
|Creation of export data collection protocol according to §131 BAO
|Protocol for online financial communication
|Generation of annual receipt
|Cash register decommissioning
|Download crypto container of the cash register
3. Checking user data
This function can be used to check the validity of the user data entered in the selected configuration for the cash register web service ("Fon credentials").
When the action item is selected, a test logon is carried out in FinanzOnline.