Summary of the most important steps to compliance with the Cash Register Security Ordinance (RKSV) in Austria.
- Integration of RetailForce Fiskal middleware - the first step is the integration of our middleware. Ask your POS software manufacturer whether they have already integrated RetailForce Services into their systems.
- Select the appropriate RetailForce service package - depending on which services we are to take over for you.
- Select the Signature- or Seal Creation Device
- Creating master data in RetailForce Cloud - as soon as you have registered in the RetailForce Cloud, you can enter your master data and, if necessary, create a company structure.
- Create a user for the cash register web service - in order to link the RetailForce Fiscal Service with FinanzOnline and to be able to submit reports, you or your tax advisor must create your own user with special authorisations in FinanzOnline, the user for the cash register web service. You then enter the user data in the RetailForce Cloud.
- Create configuration - via the RetailForce Cloud, you can conveniently configure the Fiscal Clients installed or integrated in your cash registers centrally. This facilitates the rollout and the entire deployment process.
- Once all the work is done, you are ready for the legally compliant go-live of your cash registers!