As described in the article "Technical details and characteristics", there is a reporting obligation in Austria for cash register systems ("Registrierkassen") and certain transactions.
The reports can either be made manually in FinanzOnline (by the taxable company - or by the respective tax advisor) or automatically via the so-called cash register web service. The cash register web service is a function of the portal of the Austrian Ministry of Finance (FinanzOnline) and is made available via this portal.
When using RetailForce Fiscal Services, these reports are automatically handled via the web service (exception: "Free-Edition").
The following messages are automatically carried out by RetailForce Fiscal Service:
- Signature or seal creation device
- Registration of signature or seal creation device
- Signature or seal creation device failure notification
- Signature or seal creation unit out-of-service message
- Cash register
- Registration of cash register(s)
- Notification of decommissioning of cash register(s)
- Verification of start document (NULL-receipt ="Nullbeleg")
- Verification of annual receipt / annual document
In order to enable web service reports, a user with special rights must first be created in FinanzOnline by the taxable company or its tax advisor (= authorized representative).
User for Cash Register Webservice
This so-called "user for cash register web service" (="Benutzer für Registrierkassen Webservice") can be created in FinanzOnline in three ways.
- Creation via user administration
- Creation via "cash register" function
- Creation by authorized representative
The individual procedures can be found in the manual "cash registers in FinanzOnline" of the Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF) under the following chapters.
The following list refers to the document as of 7 January 2021.
Creation via user administration
|4.1.2. Benutzer für „Registrierkassen-Webservice“ durch Unternehmer in der Benutzerverwaltung anlegen||pp. 57|
Creation via "cash register" function
|4.1.3. Benutzer für „Registrierkassen-Webservice“ in der Funktion „Registrierkassen“ anlegen||pp. 61|
Creation by authorized representative
Configuration in RetailForce Cloud
After the user has been successfully created, the data:
- Participant identification (="Teilnehmer-Identifikation"),
- User identification(=Benutzer-Identifikation) and
of the user for cash register web service must be entered in the configuration for Austria of the corresponding company in the RetailForce portal.
For more information, see the article "Configuration Austria".
Please sign in to leave a comment.