Once an organisational structure has been created in the RetailForce Cloud, configurations can be created for the tills.
For general information on configurations, see the linked article.
The configuration for Austria is explained in more detail in this article.
Configuration Austria -  =Austria
The following parameters can be preset by configuration:
- Caption - (arbitrary) name of the configuration
- Organisation - selection for which organisation the configuration is to be provided
- Simple cash point closing - selection for the simplified daily closing
- Cash register id - ID of the cash register hardware
- Cash register brand - manufacturer designation / brand of the cash register hardware
- Cash register model name - model name of the cash register hardware
- Cash register serial number - serial number of the cash register hardware / POS
- Currency ISO code - currency symbol (e.g. EUR)
- Cash register software version - software version of the cash register software
- Cash register software brand - brand name of the POS software
- Fon credentials - User data of the "User for cash register web service" from FinanzOnline
- Fon member ID - Participant identification
- Fon user ID - User identification
- Fon PIN - PIN
- + Add sign device driver configuration - Adding a default configuration for a signature creation device
- Caption - Arbitrary designation of the signature creation device
- Sign device driver - Select which driver is to be used by the Fiscal Client.
The further selection depends on the selected signature creation device (Sign device driver):
-  ATrustHsm - Online signature service provided by A-Trust (product: a.sign RK HSM)
- Username - User name from access data to the A-Trust signature service
- Password - Password from access data to the A-Trust signature service
- Test-Url - Enter only if signing is to be carried out via the A-Trust test system!
-  ATrustHsmLocal - Dedicated A-Trust signature server PC (in own data centre; product: a.sign RK HSM on-premise)
- Base-Url - URL of the local HSM
- Key-Label - Key for establishing the connection with the local HSM
- Username - username for establishing the connection with the local HSM
- Password - password for establishing the connection with the local HSM
"Create" completes the creation of the configuration and saves it.