If a new configuration is created for the German KassenSichV, it is possible to choose from different technical security devices. Which TSE is to be used is determined via the selection field "TSE driver". This article describes the configuration of the swissbit hardware TSE (USB, SD card, microSD).
Depending on the selection, the following input fields change.
If " = swissbit" is fixed, the following entries must be made:
- Primary TSE configuration - Configuration of the TSE to be used primarily
- Caption - (arbitrary) designation of the TSE
- TSE driver - Selection for using a swissbit hardware TSE: " = swissbit"
- TSE ID
- If a swissbit hardware TSE is used: enter "NEW" - the fiscal client will then automatically search for a hardware TSE and initialise it.
- TSE Parameter (swissbit Hardware TSE)
- Admin puk - Set the 6-digit Admin PUK of the TSE here.
- Admin pin - Set the 5-digit Admin PIN of the TSE here.
- Time adming pin - Set the 5-digit Admin PIN for the time setting of the TSE here.
- Security Seed - leave empty! - Will be filled automatically by the system!
More information on configurations can also be found in the following articles:
- General information on configuration
- Configuration Germany
- Configuration Germany - TSE driver:  fiskaly
- Configuration Germany - TSE driver:  swissbit Cloud