If a new configuration is created for the German KassenSichV, it is possible to choose from different technical security devices. Which TSE is to be used is determined via the selection field "TSE driver". This article describes the configuration of the Fiskaly Cloud TSE.
Depending on the selection, the following input fields change.
If " = Fiskaly" is fixed, the following entries must be made:
- Primary TSE configuration - Configuration of the TSE to be used primarily
- Caption - (arbitrary) designation of the TSE
- TSE driver - Selection to use the Fiskaly Cloud TSE: " = Fiskaly".
- TSE ID
- If the Fiskaly Cloud TSE is being used, enter "AUTO" - this automatically creates a corresponding Cloud TSE for the client during initialisation.
- TSE Parameter (fiskaly Cloud TSE)
- Api key - is entered automatically (if the TSE ID field has been filled with the value "AUTO").
- Api secret - is entered automatically (if the TSE ID field has been filled with the value "AUTO").
- Admin Puk - Value for resetting the admin pin, min. 10 characters
- Admin Pin - PIN für spezielle Funktionen, min. 6 Zeichen
More information on configurations can also be found in the following articles:
- General information on configuration
- Configuration Germany
- Configuration Germany - TSE driver:  swissbit
- Configuration Germany - TSE driver:  swissbit Cloud