If an entity (Distributor, Organisation Company, Store, Terminal, Configuration) is selected in the main menu, the so-called action menu is displayed on the right-hand side.
The following shows the action menu of an organisation.
Further settings or functions (actions) can be called up contextually via the items of the action menu.
Action menu Organisation
Actions that can be carried out at the organisation level:
- New Company: Creation of a new, subordinate comany (e.g. subsidiary of an organisation).
- User assignments: Display which users have access to the corresponding organisation.
- Create API key: Generation of API Key and API Secret to authenticate the communication between (Fiscal) Client and RetailForce Cloud Portal. API Key and API Secret are also required to authenticate in the Cloud API.
- Invite: Invite new user (enter e-mail address).
- Custom document types: Company-specific document types can be created via this function.
- Certificates: This function allows fiscal certificates to be uploaded to the RetailForce Cloud Portal. If certificates are uploaded at the organisation level, they are inherited by all subordinate entities.
- Details: Display of detailed information of the corresponding organisation.
- Delete: Delete the organisation (only possible as long as no live tills exist within the underlying company structure).
Action menu Companies
Actions that can be performed at the Company level:
- New Store: Create a new, downstream branch (store).
- Stores: isplay all branches (stores) of the respective company.
- Certificates: this function can be used to upload fiscal certificates to the RetailForce Cloud Portal. If certificates are uploaded at company level, they are inherited by all subordinate entities.
- Details: Display of detailed information of the corresponding company.
- Delete: Delete the company (only possible as long as no live tills exist within the underlying company structure).
Action menu Stores
To display the action menu at the store level, a specific store must be selected. The following actions can then be carried out:
- New Terminal: Create a new terminal (cash register) within the branch (store).
- Certificates: This function can be used to upload fiscal certificates to the RetailForce Cloud Portal. If certificates are uploaded at store level, they are inherited by all terminals (tills) assigned to the store.
- Details: Display of detailed information of the corresponding branch (store).
- Delete: Delete the store (only possible as long as no live tills have been assigned to the store).
Action menu Terminal
The action menu Terminal consists of general and country-specific elements. The general elements are independent of the respective country (defined on the organisation level or on the company level - if different countries are defined on the two levels, the country defined on the company level counts!) The country-specific elements refer to the particularities of the respective fiscalisation of the country.
- Support packages: This function can be used to transfer the log files of the client to the RetailForce Cloud. This is used for error analysis. To be able to use the functions, the corresponding endpoint of the client API must be integrated in the POS system. (ATTENTION: license-dependent!)
- Certificates: This function can be used to upload fiscal certificates to the RetailForce Cloud Portal. Certificates that have been deposited with a single terminal (cash registers) are used exclusively for this terminal. No further inheritance takes place!
- Temporary deactivate: Functionality for seasonal checkouts. This allows terminals to be deactivated in times of seasonal shop closures.
- (ATTENTION: license-dependent!)
- Archive: Archiving the terminal.
- Delete fiscal data: Function only available with test terminals (test cash registers). Terminals can be reset to their original state using this function.
- Fon: Actions in connection with FinanzOnline
- Check last document: Signature of the last transmitted document is checked against the cash register web service of FinanzOnline.
- Check terminal activated: Check whether the respective cash register number of the terminal is (already) registered in FinanzOnline.
- Export DEP: Generation of an export (from-to) of the data collection log according to §7 Cash Register Security Ordinance (RKSV) = "DEP7".
- Export DEP131: Generation of an export (from-to) of the data collection log according to §131 Federal Tax Code (BAO)
- Fon Protocol: FinancialOnline Communication Protocol / log
- Create year receipt: Generation of an annual receipt for the corresponding cash register (terminal). The annual receipt is transmitted to the local client of the cash register. (ATTENTION: license-dependent!)
- Decommission terminal: Deregister / deactivate the cash register.
ATTENTION: via this function the corresponding cash ID is reported out of service / decomissioned in FinanzOnline!
- Get Asit crypto container: Generation of a download of the cash register's crypto container (user key AES-256, serial number signature certificate, public key signature certificate).
- Export SAF-T: Export function of the SAF-T file (archive file) prescribed in Denmark. Enter a range from-to.
- Export Taxonomy: Generation of a DSFinV-K export for the respective cash register. Enter a range from-to.
- Export Tar: Generate an export of the TAR files of the TSE assigned to the terminal. Entering a range from-to.
- Tse Provisioning: To activate the automatic provisioning of TSEs (ATTENTION: license-dependent!).
- Get terminal certificate: Downloading the signature certificate of the respective terminal for validation.
Action menu Configuration
If a configuration is selected, the following actions are available:
- Licenses: Display which licences are assigned to the configuration. The licence assignment can be changed by clicking "Edit".
- Details: Display of detailed information of the corresponding configuration.
- Delete: Delete the configuration.