In the event of an audit by the Danish tax authorities, the company must provide a data export in the form of an SAF-T file (XML). The file is signed with an OCES3 certificate when exported via the RetailForce portal.
In addition to transaction data (receipts / documents), the SAF-T file also contains records of certain events.
To create an SAF-T export for a specific cash register, proceed as follows:
- navigate to the corresponding terminal in the portal (select Organisation > Store > Terminal),
- select the terminal for which the export is to be generated,
- click on "Export SAF-T" in the action menu (right).
- Furthermore, select the period for which the SAF-T export is to be generated.
- You will then receive a link via which you can download the SAF-T file (copy to clipboard > open new browser window > paste link).
Designation SAF-T file
The name of the SAF-T file must be structured as follows in accordance with the requirements:
Designation File type
always: "SAF-T Cash Register"
|SAF-T Cash Register
|Company-Nummer (Danish CVR number)
|Date and time of file creation according to the following format: yyyymmddhh24hmise
|File X of Y - if several files are created.
The complete file name according to the above requirements would be:
SAF-T Cash Register_999999999_20200515234556_1_5.xml
Example before correction:
SAF-T Cash Register_99999999_20231211101952_1_1_7fcad797-9422-48a4-98db-20d02e12325d.xml
characters to be corrected (remove):
Example after correction:
SAF-T Cash Register_99999999_20231211101952_1_1.xml