The EndOfDay API endpoint is used to perform a daily closing in the cash register system. This includes summarizing all of the day's transactions, checking the cash balance, and documenting any cash discrepancies.
A successful call of the endpoint (200)
- Creates a JSON object that contains a summary of the day's activities.
- Summarizes all transactions and financial activities of the day - based on the data transmitted to the client since the last daily closing..
This endpoint should be called at the end of each business day.
- After creating the daily closing report through the endofdayDocument endpoint, the storeDocument endpoint should be called to store the report in the system.
- The response from the endofdayDocument should be copied and pasted into the storeDocument endpoint.
After the successful call
After succeeding at storeDocument, upon calling endofdayDocument again, the fields "Customer count" and "Item count" should be "0".
- All transactions of the day must be completed.
- The cash register must be operational and connected to the backend system.
The following information must be provided:
|The unique client ID of the fiscal client for whom the document is requested.
|Indicates whether the CLOSING_CLOSEMONTH parameter should be set. Otherwise false.
|Daily closing report successfully created. Redirection to storeDocument is necessary.
Unique client id = guid.empty.
|Internal server error.