This endpoint connects a specific client (tennant) to the RetailForce Cloud and caches the Fiscal module. CloudConnect should be called before transactions are submitted to the fiscal service.
The function must be executed at least after a cash register restart, or after a restart of the system on which the Fiscal Middleware is installed. However, we recommend regular use of the endpoint to ensure a constant connection to the cloud system.
A successful call of the endpoint (200)
- establishes the connection between Fiscal Client and RetailForce Cloud and
- loads the Fiscal module into the cache.
- during commissioning, after PUT /api/v1/management/clients/byCloud, or PUT /api/v1/management/clients;
- regularly, at least after each restart of the host system.
POST /api/v1/management/cloud/connect for example, can be executed before each transaction transmission.
- Fiskal Middleware installed and at least PUT /api/v1/management/clients/byCloud, or PUT /api/v1/management/clients successfully executed.
Folgende Informationen müssen übermittelt werden:
The uniqueClientId of the cash register (from RetailForce system).
API Key to authenticate cloud communication
API Secret for authentication of cloud communication
Attention: API secret must always be enclosed in single quotes, e.g. 'ypmqt7s5UVZOyY9mDFzOeVgdpRnJ8GrOsQ'
Cloud connection was successfully established
Access data (credentials = cloudApiKey and API secret) are incorrect.
The specified clientId could not be found in the local system or access data were not specified.
If you want to use the cloud archive, you must call cloud connect before using the trusted fiscal module.