The FLink system includes a screen printing function which can be used as a simulator if no fiscal printer is (yet) available for implementation. The screen printing function is in no way intended for live use.
For some countries (such as Poland), the screen printing function must be activated first, as it is not listed in the drop-down menu for device selection.
To activate the screen printing function, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to the FLink programme directory via File Explorer,
- open the file "ECR.ini" with a text editing programme (e.g. Notepad++, or similar),
- go to the section [Fiscal Devices Poland] and
- add the entry "SCREEN".
- Start the programme (FLink.exe).
- Go to the "Device" tab and
- select "SCREEN" under Device type.
- Then tick "HTTP server" (if not already ticked),
- confirm with "OK"
- and restart FLink (press "Stop" and then start FLink.exe).