In some countries, software certificates are used to secure communication between the cash register (or RetailForce Fiscal Middleware) and the tax administration system, or to sign fiscal documents.
These certificates are issued either by authorised organisations or by the tax authorities themselves. More information on this can be found in the following articles:
- FINA Fiscalisation Certificate Croatia
- Fiscalisation Certificate Slovenia
- TicketBAI Fiscalisation Certificate Spain
In order to be able to use the fiscalisation certificates, they must be uploaded to the RetailForce Cloud Portal. The distribution to the corresponding cash register is then carried out in the course of the initialisation of the corresponding fiscal client.
The upload is done via the action item "Certificates":
The action item is available at level
- store and
With the button "Add certificate" a new certificate can be selected and uploaded. To do this, the certificate must be stored in a location that can be accessed from the corresponding PC / notebook.
Details when uploading a new certificate:
- Certificate Name: Name / Bezeichnung des Zertifikates
- Certificate password: Password of the certificate (is assigned by the certificate-issuing organisation).
- Select certificate: select the certificate (File Explorer).