This article describes the changes in the document model as of document model version 1.1.1.
The changes are required as part of the implementation of further fiscal countries. Existing implementations are not affected, the model is downward compatible.
In order to be able to meet the fiscalisation requirements in various countries via the RetailForce Fiscal Middleware, it is recommended to adapt existing implementations and to transfer the new fields to the Middleware in the future, provided they are available in the POS system.
- FiscalClient version 1.3.2 or higher
Changes document model
- Property AccountingDate added - accounting date for financial bookkeeping
- Property ServicePeriodStart added - start of service period
- Property ServicePeriodEnd added - ende of service period
- Property PaymentTerms added - payment terms (object PaymentTerms)
- Property PositionCount added - number of transferred position lines (validation error if the number of transferred positions does not match this field)
- Property DueDateDays added - payable by
- Property Discount added - discount
- Property DiscountDueDays added - discount period
- Property LatePaymentPenaltyRate added - interest on late payment