This article describes how systems that have been fiscalised with other fiscal systems can be migrated to RetailForce.
The following countries can currently be migrated (Client-Version 1.2.9):
- Austria (AT)
- FiskalClient version 1.2.9 or higher
- Fiscal configuration for the client created in FiscalClient (e.g.: using CreateClientByCloud)
- The configured client does not yet contain any data
- The specified import file can be read and the fiscal service has the permissions to do so.
- CloudConnect was called on the RetailForce system (only if the data is to be synchronised to the cloud and the client is configured accordingly).
Migration Procedure (RF new installation)
- Installation of RetailForce service (in case of service integration)
- Call CreateClientByCloud (or CreateClient)
- Call CloudConnect (if desired / if required)
- Call MigrateClient
The migration can be carried out very easily using the following command:
TrustedFiscalModule.MigrateClient(string serviceUrl, string param1 = null, string param2 = null, string param3 = null, string param4 = null, string param5 = null)
- clientId: The fiscal client (which is already configured) where a client of another manufacturer is to be imported (only for fiscal service implementation)
- importFile: The file to import
Parameter1 - 5 -> see respective country documentation below.
- The data is also automatically uploaded to the RetailForce Cloud if CloudArchive = True is set.
- The cash register does not have to be deregistered / decommissioned from Finanzonline, the transfer takes place with a cash register in operation.
- The import can take a few minutes (7MB dep file ~ 14min - coreI7).
- If errors occur during the migration, please check the log file. An exception is thrown or an HTTP error code is returned.
- The upload to the RetailForce cloud is only started after a successful complete DCL (Data Collection Log - "DEP - Datenerfassungsprotokoll") import (and only the entire file is uploaded).
Additional information Austria
- The following conditions are checked during import:
- The Grand-Total-Counter is checked and included in the calculation -> incorrect logs are imported, but an error message is displayed in the LOG.
- The cash register identification number in Austria is checked to see if it is different between the import DCL/DEP file and the configuration where the DCL/DEP file is imported.
Parameter for Austria
- Parameter1: AesKey - must be set compulsorily
Attention: The parameter must be passed as QueryString clean url encoded.
- Parameter2: StartReceiptDateTime - optional.
If this parameter is set, then start receipts in the dep from the same day before the actual start receipt can be ignored (this can happen if several attempts are made during startup). If this parameter is not set, the first start document in the dep is used for the import.