This article is about replaceing of a hardware TSE device (e.g. in case of a defective TSE).
If, for example, a defective TSE is to be replaced, you can initiate this via the Swagger interface (fiscal service) or via a function call ReplaceTse (on the module TrustedFiscalModuleGermany).
- The new TSE must be plugged into the system.
- The new TSE must not yet be initialised (factory state).
- The old TSE may be plugged into the system. If it is not present (because it is defective), any existing data can no longer be saved.
An attempt is made to save the data on the TSE beforehand (if possible, e.g. if the TSE is not defective).
Call the Replace TSE method on the service or on the module.
- clientId: UniqueClientId of the client for which the TSE is to be updated.
- forceReplace: continue the replacement if the data of the old TSE cannot be saved (e.g. TSE defective).
Call at the module
Method: public void ReplaceTse(bool forceReplace = false)
- forceReplace: Continue replacing if the data of the old TSE cannot be saved (e.g. TSE defective).
The client for which the TSE is replaced is determined by the instantiated class of the TrustedFiscalModuleGermany (instantiated for a client).