Transferring of digital receipts may be done with methods of fiscal client module (dll/service) or can be done directly with the retailforce cloud.
You'll need to have following pre-requesites and knowledge to use direct communication with retailforce cloud.
- You must have an distributor account and an corresponding disitributor api key and api secret
- You must have knowledge about JSON/Rest Webservice calls (HTTP)
- You must have knowledge about JWT Bearer authentication ( is used )
- You must create a terminal in the retail force cloud and assign the appropiate license (DigitalReceipt/DigitalReceiptLight)
You can find information about JWT Bearer authentication here:
Transfer of the digital receipt
To transfer a digital receipt you've to call following methods in the following order:
- https://api.retailforce.cloud/api/v1.0/authenticate/logon (POST)
key: FORM Parameter
secret: FORM Parameter
- https://api.retailforce.cloud/api/v1.0/licensing/token (GET)
uniqueClientId: QUERY Parameter
accessLicenseId: QUERY Parameter
- https://functions.retailforce.cloud/api/digitalReceipt (POST)
uniqueClientId: QUERY/FORM Parameter (both possible)
licenseToken: QUERY/FORM Parameter (both possible)
file: FORM Parameter (Content)
NOTE: If you call the licensing/token function to often, it will be blocked. Therefore only use it in the proper way as described above.