In this article you will learn how to submit the customer data for invoices (DocumentType.Invoice) in Spain (with a Spanish fiscal client).
- RetailForce client version 1.5.0 or higher
- Client with FiscalCountry.Spain
- Client is already initialized
To submit an invoice in Spain the document type DocumentType.Invoice and the customer information is necessary.
There are 2 possible differences in the customer information:
- domestic customer
- foreign customer (EU + third country)
If the necessary mandatory fields are not available, then no invoice but only a document (DocumentType.Receipt) may be issued.
For the domestic customer the following fields must be filled in:
- TaxNumber (NIF number of the customer = Spanish tax number)
- Country code
- VatNumber or
- IdentificationType and partner identification
Attention: Additionally the field ItemTaxType must be set for foreign customers.
Attention: The country code must be a valid ISO-ALPHA 3 letter code.