To set up a test system for Spain (TicketBAI), you need
- to register with the Haziendas (Spanish Tax Administrations) to participate in the TicketBAI system,
- have a test certificate,
- install the RetailForce Fiscal Middleware,
- create a test structure in the RetailForce portal,
- please note the selection of the correct fiscal region (Araba, Bizkaia, Gipuzkoa),
- create a configuration object for Spain,
- note that the developer licence ID as well as the developer NIF code, which you received during registration, must be entered in the Config,
- deposit the test certificate in the RetailForce Cloud and
- put the client into operation.
Please note: the process above describes the steps when using Cloud configuration. When creating the condiguration object on the POS, steps done in the Cloud Portal can be skipped.
Please note: when using manual configuration (no Cloud support), the certificate-distribution will need to be handled manually as well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.